Friday 1 February 2013

Lip sync review remastered

Well, first of all the review of my video personally, I dislike this video because I hate how the mouth works, it doesn't look like it's talking what so ever. If I had time to re do this project I wouldn't make the head move as it does, I don't like how the smaller snake in the corner is disintegrating, another thing I would change. I also don't like how I made the snakes look, the colour scheme doesn't work with the nature of snakes, the personality doesn't match the colours, or the back ground, overall it just doesn't work. I made it far too cartoon like, because the snakes are blue and yellow, which are not natural colours, I feel like I didn't put as much effort as I should have or done before and I would definitely work on this to create better videos in the future. Becuase effort is one thing I majorly lack when I'm under a time limit as I rush to finish it in time. But I think how I made the video was perhaps effective, I was efficient with how I worked off my exposure sheet, quickly making progress and finishing a single sheet with precision, but also getting it done quickly. But I had to make it lean on a rock made of felt because it kept tipping and falling over as I tried to make it talk, but I propped it up and hid the tilt with felt and made it look like it was in the habit which was being portrayed by the image in the back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment