Friday 21 June 2013

Estings evaluation

I was going to make a short 2-D hand drawn animation, but unfortunately, due to time issues I ran out of time to make it so I have no animation to show. I also had a variety of character desings, showing different eyes to portray emotions, the cat as a small 'chibified' kitten, the back of the cat, how it's fur colouring was, from the front and different styles of eyes and mouth, as well as a short but very large storybaord, showing shot length and angles for each shot, with a hidden E4 logo in the picture hanging on the wall as well as the E4 hair ball sliding down the screen (but it went missing, I think it has been thrown away by someone from another class). Although I didn't like any of my ideas, but they were the only ideas I could think of. The cat idea isn't suitable for being an Esting let alone a animation in a lesson. I feel like it was a terrible idea and I shouldn't make it, I am ashamed that I even thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment