Thursday 8 November 2012

Script

*crying while cradling his half dead broken stool* Kieran: 'I'm Nick Nicholas and I really need a new stool but no one will help me! I'm so lonely, what should I do?!'

*I hide behind a wall with Ben shielding his face with his coat in front of the bin, the camera looks to us and double takes and steps over* Connor: 'Um, guys, you're not allowed to be here what are you doing?'

*I push Ben forwards* Me: BATMAN ASSEMBLAGE

*Ben runs to Kieran to engage in a heated battle or wits and braun to gain power over the stool, Ben eventually wins and runs off, with Connor close behind. He then looks back at Kieran and I'm gone* Connor: 'What are you doing?! Aren't you going to help? Don't just stand there!'

*He looks around the wall to see where Ben ran off too, only find he has dissapeared* Connor: 'What where did he go?'

*Text on screen* 'After hours of pointless searching'

*Kieran walks into the tech block claiming he saw Ben run into here, when the camera looks down the corridor we see Ben run into the workshop with the stool, so they follow hot on his trail*

Kieran: 'Hey what are you two doing with my stool?!' *Blantantly infruiated and Connor seconds his question with something similar*

Ben: 'Please just can you video this? Um, we're doing a project, we will explain when we do the video, but just please stay and video this for us.'

*Kieran huffs and stamps his feet* Kieran: 'But why with my stool? Can't you get your own? *Ben tries to speak but he keeps getting cut off with Kieran's excessive whinging*

Connor: 'I might as well, I've got nothing better to do all day.' *Kieran looks at him and starts to hurl angry questions at him before storming off the scene*

*Me and Ben thank him graciously and begin recording, with Connor giving us a countdown and a hand signal in* Connor: '3, 2, 1 and we're recording!'

Ben: 'Hi, I'm Benquisha Friedchickenisha NayNay and this is pimp my stool, me and my co-host Amberbaniqua Shayniquakisha NayNay have found a fine example of something not sit worthy and we are gonna show you guys how to do DIY pimping!' *He looks at me as I have to mouth my own name so he can get it right*

*Close up of Ben*

Ben: 'And this is the stool before'

*The camera will switch to a slow full pan of the chair itself and the montage music will slowly fade in and the montage commences after the chair has been shown*

*Ben agains, the same shot as earlier*

Ben: 'And this is the stool after'

*The finish product will have the same panned view as before but this time different music will be played, perhaps something over the top and silly*

*The video ends with credits*



























No comments:

Post a Comment