Friday 14 September 2012

Basic Idea

My basic idea is a parody of 'Pimp My Ride' but I have replaced cars with a stool (Yes the thing you sit on) so we can actually get this done. Although this isn't a massively brillaint idea I feel it will work for me because I like to destroy anything I get my hands on and instead of making the stool better, we're pretty much going to throw glue, glitter and paper at a already dying stool, with over the top presenters (Myself and Ben) and a rather...different way of making things 'Pimpier'. The Hosts Are Benquisha FriedChickenisha NayNay, and the other is Amberbanquisha Shayniquakisha NayNay (Excuse the poor names) who will come out of some random place to the the sad random citizen (Named Nick Nicholas) on a stool in the middle of no-where for no apparent reason what so ever. So basically I'm aiming to make something so bizzarre that no one can even begin to guess what will happen (It may have Thor's face on it somewhere...)

No comments:

Post a Comment